Psoriasis: 10 Questions to Ask
Your healthcare provider is the best resource for advice on how to best manage your psoriasis and continue to live a safe and healthy lifestyle. Here are questions you may want to ask:
- How severe is my psoriasis?
- What are the treatment options for my type of psoriasis?
- What are the potential benefits and risks?
- What will the treatment cost?
- How quickly will I see the results?
- In most people who use this treatment, for how long is it effective?
- What can I do beyond medication treatment to keep my skin clear?
- Should I alter my skin care routine as the seasons change?
- How should I keep track of my symptoms/flares?
- What should I do if I feel like my psoriasis is affecting my personal relationships or my job?