Psoriatic arthritis can be sneaky: Sometimes it’s only mildly painful; other times, severe. And while there’s no clear test for it, the treatment options are getting better better every day. To see if you’re up to speed, take this quiz!
1. Psoriatic arthritis is considered:
2. Only people diagnosed with psoriasis end up getting psoriatic arthritis.
3. Women in their 20s are more likely to get psoriatic arthritis.
4. Which of the following is not a typical joint symptom of psoriatic arthritis?
5. When it comes to joint pain, it’s okay to take a “wait and see” approach.
6. People with psoriatic arthritis could benefit from mild to moderate exercise.