Acute Coronary Syndrome: 11 Questions To Ask
Having heart disease can affect your body and your mind. Engaging in open and honest discussions with your doctor can go a long way toward helping you successfully manage your treatment and overall health. Here are questions you may want to ask your healthcare provider:
- How will I know if I am going to have a heart attack?
- How can I prevent a heart attack?
- Will I be able to do all the things I was able to do before ACS?
- What symptoms should make me go to the ER immediately?
- How important is losing weight?
- What dietary changes should I make?
- Should I consult a dietitian or nutritionist?
- Should I be taking aspirin every day?
- When can I start exercising?
- When can I return to work?
- When can I resume sexual activity?