11 Questions for Your Next Migraine Exam
Good communication is the key to effective treatment for your migraine. Get started by asking these questions.
- Could my headache be a migraine?
- What’s the best way to identify my triggers?
- Could any of my medications be making my headaches worse?
- Which treatment do you recommend and why?
- Should I expect any side effects?
- How can I tell when a migraine is coming on, and at what point should I start taking medication?
- Could I benefit from preventive therapies?
- How long should I wait to assess if the preventive therapy is working to stop my headaches?
- What lifestyle changes can I make to reduce the frequency of my headaches?
- If I get daily headaches, could I have Chronic Migraine?
- When should I come back to see you?