Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Health Monitor Network subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
2. Health Monitor Network reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Health Monitor Network are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Health Monitor Network be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Health Monitor Network does not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
*Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Health Monitor Network. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Health Monitor Network to use any item displayed.
*Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made, and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (which are not Health Monitor Network). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. Health Monitor Network takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other webs ites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Health Monitor Network has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other web sites does not mean that Health Monitor Network approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that web site. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products, or services that are published on or are accessible through any web sites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with New York Law. Any disputes will be brought in the federal or state courts presiding in New York, New York U.S.A., and both parties expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such courts.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.